Are you our future Content Lead?
We’re looking for a multi-faceted content lead to join our growing team as the owner of our content marketing initiatives across all digital platforms and formats. Your goal is singular and will be the beating heart of our business – to help us drive qualified traffic, leads, and sales digitally by establishing Print Lion as the No. 1 authority in branding services for MSMEs in Kenya.
Our content lead must be a passionate storyteller with a journalist’s mindset, as well as an understanding of content performance, reporting, and analytics.
The right candidate will also possess the heart of a teacher with love for learning, writing, and communication in all forms. Most of all, they will see the value in every person on our team and put them at ease, empowering them to tell their stories and share their expertise with our audience.
Typical weekly duties for a Content Lead:
- Publication of three or more new pieces of content, be it text (blog articles), video(TikTok, Instagram, Youtube shorts.), or audio (podcasts).
- Interviewing internal subject matter experts for content.
- Company email marketing efforts, including newsletters and automated workflows.
- Ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for website and content.
- Social media for community engagement and long-term content promotion.
- Premium content production, including ebooks, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Creating landing pages and conversion opportunities for lead generation.
- General WordPress website updates and enhancements, e.g., new pages and calls-to-action placement.
- Professional development and continued education in relevant areas (e.g., Google digital certifications, marketing certifications).
How success will be measured:
The content lead will be measured on the continual improvement of customer nurturing and retention through storytelling, as well as the increase in new prospects through the consistent development and deployment of content.
Specific measurements of this criteria include:
- Measurable growth across organically sourced traffic and leads.
- Sales/revenue growth, with a clear connection between content and ROI.
- Support and empower the sales team with sales-enablement content they need to close deals faster.
- More qualified lead conversions as a result of the content being created.
- Marked increases in keyword rankings for relevant topics in search.
- Positive sentiment increases from prospects and customers alike.
- Growth in social media community and engagement.
The primary criteria for success are growth in customer and employee connection to the Print Lion brand. Success is measured around lifetime customer value, customer satisfaction, and employee advocacy.
Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, public relations, or related communications field. Equivalent experience is also accepted.
The content lead role requires a combination of marketing and publishing mindsets, leading at all times with a customer-first mentality. In essence, the content lead is the company storyteller and must be empathetic toward the customer's pain points.
Specific skills required include:
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language.
- An understanding of common editorial style guides, e.g., AP Style, Chicago Manual of Style, etc.
- Good video editing skills with proficiency in Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Great at telling a story using words, images, video, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience. Training as a print or broadcast journalist is a bonus.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within your own blogs and social media outreach.
- Ability to clearly articulate the business goal behind each piece (or series) of content.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Familiarity with principles of marketing.
- Incredible people skills.
- Ability to continually learn the latest platforms, technology tools, and marketing solutions through partnerships.
How to apply
Fill in your application using this form
Print Lion is a marketing agency based in Nairobi. We offer affordable branding services to Medium and Small businesses from all parts of Kenya. Our office is in Nairobi.
We are looking for a talented full-time graphic designer.
About The Role:
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing and designing artwork for our customers.
Tasks will include:
- Engaging in ideation sessions with the design team to come up with concepts.
- Visual identity: logos, letterhead, business cards
- Marketing materials: brochures, flyers, postcards, posters
- Magazines, books, catalogues
- Product packaging
- T-shirt designs
- Annual reports
- Preparing mockups.
The starting salary for this position is Kshs 25,000
The candidate should:
- Have 2-3 years of experience working as a graphic designer.
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Be a good listener, empathetic and a good team player
- Strong understanding of graphic design theory and concepts
- Be skilled in Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a portfolio.
- Work independently and complete assigned tasks within the set time frame.
How to apply:
Fill in your application using this form